Outsourcing accounting to Accountor
We are often asked how to outsource accounting to us so we have described below how this is done.
Before contract signing
To simplify and make the process of accounting transfer as smooth as possible, a thorough preparation is completed before signing outsourcing contracts. Our experts evaluate the current accounting system and accounting policy and propose an optimal way to transfer accounting which will preserve business continuity.
1. Accounting outsourcing contract conclusion
The contract main criterion is to be detailed as much as possible.
We describe in detail what the client is responsible and what we are responsible for. Compliance with this rule is a guarantee of long-term successful cooperation
- List of services, content and volume;
- Description of initial settings for processes and tools;
- List of additional services;
- Content of work for preparation of annual reporting;
- Duties and roles of client and Accountor;
- Our liability;
- Monthly collaboration schedule.
2. Accounting documentation transfer
- Preparation of power of attorney by client;
- Transfer of printed accounting ledgers. A copy of electronic database (if any) is also transferred;
- Transfer of documents for current reporting year to Accountor for further processing and archiving.
The whole transfer process is documented by acceptance-transfer statements to ensure data security and confidentiality.
Clients may additionally order a detailed verification of the documents for previous reporting periods. However, if we see during the handover that some documents are missing, we let our clients know immediately.
The purpose of this meeting is to agree upon all working processes in detail. This meeting can be held in any format convenient for the client whether face-to-face or tele-, video- or web-conferencing.
- Introduction of contact persons
- List of corporate report recipients
- Information exchange procedures. Tools, rights, confidentiality requirements
- Client training schedule to work with Accountor Extranet, Accountor eInvoice Manager (invoice payment automation system)
- Other important cooperation issues
4. Technical settings
The last stage consists in setting up all necessary programs.
If clients use their own ERP system, then our IT team and accounting experts work out the optimal integration with clients’ system.
One of the advantages to outsource accounting to us is that you get ready-made technical solutions and tools, including our own accounting programs and tools:
- Accountor eInvoice Manager. A tool that significantly speeds up the payment of incoming invoices ( email receipt → automatic recognition → manager confirmation → payment → archiving)
- Accountor Extranet. A service for report delivery, communication and document exchange between clients and Accountor. It is secure and convinient instrument that is compliant with GDPR.
We provide not only one accountant but a whole team is assigned to handle our clients’ accounting so that they can rest assured that their accounting is in good hands.
Main persons with whom our clients liaise:
- Chief accountant. Primary contact person. Coordinates the accounting process and the work performed by accountants and assistants;
- Team leader. Responsible for assigning sufficient resources and methodological support to accountants. Each team member has a backup person who can be involved in the project wherever necessary;
- Key account manager. Responsible for service quality, resolving business problems and promptly tend to clients’ needs and requirements.
One of the leading outsourcing company in Russia
Accountor is a leading consulting company in Russia. In the latest rating of the Expert Rating Agency Accountor Russia was ranked:
- TOP-10 accounting outsourcing companies in Russia;
- TOP-10 payroll outsourcing companies in Russia;
- TOP-10 financial consulting companies in Russia;
- TOP-10 legal consulting companies in Russia.
We are ready to meet you in person or discuss accounting outsourcing over the phone. We will be glad to demonstrate our competence, study your needs and make our first meeting useful for your business.