New form for notification of arrival of foreign national to Russia from October 28, 2019
The form for notification of arrival of foreign nationals and stateless persons at their residence was changed on October 28, 2019. The new form was approved by Decree No. 154 issued by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs on July 30, 2019.
- Telephone number of foreign national (must be provided if any);
- Details of document confirming the right to use residential premises by receiving party.
- The field for the phone number at the place of registration has been deleted.
Although these changes are minor, using an old form could be deemed a violation of Article 18.9 of the Russian Code of Administrative Offenses (violation of the rules for stay of foreign nationals and stateless persons) and would incur the following fines:
- RUB 2,000 – RUB 4,000 on foreign nationals;
- RUB 45,000 – RUB 50,000 on company officers;
- RUB 400,000 – RUB 500,000 on legal entities.
- The new form can be downloaded here:
Update 05/06/2020: Attention! New migration registration document forms have been approved by Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs in June 2020