Don’t Forget to Submit Information to Comply with the Federal Law No 129
We would like to remind you that due to Federal Law No. 129 On Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs organizations required to submit information about different actions.
Which information should be submitted?
Organizations required to submit information about the following to state authorities:
- Findings of mandatory audit;
- Self-regulatory organization membership;
- Liquidation, reorganization;
- Leasing operations;
- Change of legal (registered) address/location;
- Net asset value for joint-stock companies or net asset value increase/decrease for limited liability companies;
For a more detailed list, click here.
How is the notice filed?
It is necessary to submit a notice to the Federal Register of Legally Relevant Information about the Activities of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Other Business Entities.
Notification is completed through the website of the Federal Register (http://www.fedresurs.ru). Logging into the system is possible thanks to a certificate which is used to file any other electronic reporting such as, for example, ARGOS. A notice of change may be generated after logging in.
The notification fee is set and invoiced by state authorities. For example, it costs RUB 800 to post information about audit passing.
Any other requirements?
Yes. Notices must be made within three days of the event subject to notification. So, for example, if you need to notify audit findings, this should be done within three days of report submission by the auditing company.
For more information, click here.
What if changes are not notified?
The following fines and penalties are provided by law:
• For late submission of information: a fine of up to RUB 5,000 is imposed on the officer responsible for such submission;
• For non-submission: a fine of up to RUB 10,000 is imposed on the officer responsible for such submission;
• For a repeated violation: a fine of up to RUB 15,000 or disqualification from 1 to 3 years.
How can we help you?
Our professionals look forward to analyzing and determining whether your company should make such notification. They will also prepare and submit the correct notice to the Federal Register so that there will be neither risks nor penalties for your company.
If you would like to find out more about our services, please contact us.