Webinar. Benefits for small and medium enterprises. How to be included in the SME register
What reduced rates (benefits) apply to small and medium enterprises and how companies with foreign participation may be included in the SME register
- 29.04.2020, 15:00-16:00
- Admission: Free
- Language: Russian
- Access to webinar content
- Social insurance contribution rates reduced for SMEs from 30% to 15%
- Calculation of savings from lower rates
- Social insurance contributions for SMEs in 2021
- Other benefits for SMEs
- Which companies are SMEs?
- How companies with a foreign shareholder become SMEs
Evgeniy has been working in the field of general audit, tax and accounting consulting, transfer pricing, as well as financial planning and analysis for over 17 years.