Webinar – Preparing for switch of employees to remote work using electronic document management before possible stricter anti-COVID-19 measures
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar on electronic document management (EDM).
- Date: October 21, 2020 at 15:00
- Duration: 1 hour
- Webinar 45 minutes
- Q&A 15 minutes
- Admission: Free
- Language: Russian
- Access to materials after the webinar
This webinar is mainly intended to and will be particularly useful to company directors, managers of structural divisions, lawyers, and HR specialists.
At the webinar, we will address the following:
- How to switch to electronic document management
- What documents can and cannot be used
- How to simplify the procedures for interacting with employees
- The unforeseen difficulties that our clients have faced
- What needs to be done in advance to prepare for possible stricter anti-COVID-19 measures
If you have any questions about this topic, please feel free to raise them during the webinar.
Anna joined Accountor in 2012 and currently works as Chief Labor Lawyer. In fulfilling her work duties, Anna:
- Examines issues of labor relations between employer and employee, implements staff reduction procedures and procedures for employers to amend the terms of employment contracts unilaterally;
- Participates in negotiations for “problematic” dismissals, represents the interests of companies in courts of general jurisdiction, state labor authorities, prepares opinions and appeals to the prosecutor’s office in the event of labor disputes;
- Develops internal regulations for companies;
- Advises companies on labor law to minimize the risks of violation of the law and imposition of administrative fines;
- Participates in the legal review of documents (due diligence), identifies violations and suggests ways to eliminate them.
Anna advises and prepares documents for foreign companies in English and in Russian.
Anna graduated in 2004 from the International Independent Ecological and Political University in Moscow. Anna keeps her skills up to date by regularly attending labor law seminars and courses.
What will be discussed
- Process for companies to switch to electronic document management (EDM); description of the main stages of this process;
- Determining whether it is necessary for companies and whether they are ready to switch to EDM;
- Selecting the ways of switching to EDM; approval of the list of documents that will be exchanged electronically;
- Formalizing the switch to EDM;
- Preliminary preparation of documents for switch of employees to remote work before the imposition of stricter measures;
- Preparing a list of additional measures and obligations for employees and companies;
- Review of answers to questions given the online clarifications from labor authorities and court practice.