Webinar. Frequent mistakes made by employers in employment contracts
We are pleased to invite you to a webinar about the most common mistakes made by employers when preparing employment contracts.
- November 12, 2019, 15:00-16:00
- Admission: Free
- Language: Russian
- Access to material after the webinar.
This webinar is mainly intended for company managers, HR managers, professionals and lawyers specializing in labor law.
- Content of employment contract: mandatory information and conditions, additional terms of employment contract;
- Errors in specifying mandatory information and terms in employment contracts and recommendations to rectify these errors;
- Additional terms and conditions of employment contract;
- Mistakes made by employers when drawing up employment contracts. What should not be included in employment contracts;
- Review of 2019 court practice on non-compliance/violation of labor relations;
- Employer liability for violation of the rules set out in the Russian Labor Code.
Anna joined Accountor in 2012 and currently works as the legal department’s chief labor lawyer. This role entails:
- Considering issues of labor relations between employees and employers, assisting with downsizing, amending employment contracts unilaterally at the employer’s initiative;
- Taking part in negotiations of “problematic” dismissal, representing the interests of companies in general jurisdiction courts, state labor authorities, drafting opinions and petitions to the procurator’s office in the event of labor disputes;
- Drafting internal regulations for companies;
- Advising companies on labor law to minimize risks of violation of the law and the imposition of administrative fines;
- Participating in legal examination of documents (due diligence), identifying violations and proposing ways of rectifying them.
Anna provides advice and prepares documents for international companies both in English and in Russian.
Anna graduated in 2004 from the International Independent Ecological and Political University in Moscow and regularly refreshes her skills and knowledge by attending seminars and courses on labor law.