Seminar on Transfer Pricing. Presentations
On April 8 in Moscow and April 12 in St. Petersburh Accountor held a seminar on the practical aspects of the preparation of transfer pricing documentation in 2017.
Olga Mazina, Director of Tax Consulting and Audit Department, made a presentation addressing the following topics:
- Practical aspects of preparation of transfer pricing documentation:
- Step-by-step guide to preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Work on group policy
- How to handle symmetric adjustments?
- When Russian Tax Code methods do not apply: cases and solutions
- Legislation changes in 2017
- Price check, court practice review:
- Who in the group is at risk for price check?
- Powers of tax authorities, penalties
- Court practice review
- Changes expected for foreign companies
- Who will be affected by the changes?
- New report forms: several levels of documentation
- Getting ready for change: actions to be performed by companies in 2017
Evgeniy Sumin, Deputy Director of Tax Consulting and Audit, spoke about interesting practical cases:
- How to determine market interest rate for loan agreements (analysis of bond market)
- How to determine market fee for trademark use (analysis of license agreements and commercial concession)
- Profitability adjustment in case of significant fluctuations in exchange rates