Problems with IT infrastructure and poor information security can give rise to data loss risks as well as severe financial, legal and reputational risks.
IT audit allows getting a complete picture of how information resources are organized and comply with security requirements.
We offer 2 services that help eliminate risks and optimize IT infrastructure costs:
- IT infrastructure audit
- IT security audit
IT risks incurred by companies
- Financial and operational risks. Ineffective IT solutions may result in slower processes, work interruption as well as loss of important data.
- Legal and reputational risks. The legislation on personal data protection (Federal Law 152, GDPR) is constantly amended and is getting complicated; fines for its violation are growing, and the number of inspections is rising. Data leak may end in loss in reputation.
IT infrastructure audit
IT infrastructure audit allows getting a complete picture of the structure and condition of company information resources. Our service allows:
- Finding system “blockages”;
- Identifying risks and devising solutions to eliminate them;
- Cutting costs by optimizing license package.
Stages of IT infrastructure audit
- Infrastructure analysis, identification of problems reducing the efficient performance of clients’ current and planned tasks;
- Network and equipment check;
- Software analysis;
- Analysis of information security system and local network security;
- Analysis of risks of breakdown, IT system malfunction and data loss.
IT infrastructure audit findings
Upon completion of audits, we provide our clients with technical specifications for infrastructure improvement. These technical specifications consist of:
- A detailed report on IT infrastructure
- Several solutions for IT infrastructure re-equipment depending on client budget
Changes can be made either by in-house IT departments or Accountor specialists.
IT security audit
IT security audit is an excellent tool to check how well data assets are protected. It may be conducted at the same time as with IT infrastructure audit or separately.
IT security audit objectives
- Obtaining an independent assessment of company information security;
- Assessing compliance with data protection legislation (Federal Law 152, GDPR) and the level of vulnerability of IT and information security infrastructures;
- Identifing evidence of improper activities in information space.
IT security audit findings
Upon audit completion, we provide our clients with:
- Report on compliance with audit criteria;
- Recommendations for improving IT infrastructure, information security, information security management processes and document support
If you would like to find out more about IT audit, please feel free to contact us.