Company liquidation in Russia
It is almost impossible to liquidate a company in Russia without qualified legal assistance: the number of documents necessary for company liquidation requires full immersion in paperwork, and actions need to be strictly performed to complete liquidation proceedings that can take up months. We offer our full legal support:
- We participate in negotiations with debtors, creditors, suppliers, customers, employees and shareholders
- We represent companies before state authorities
- We prepare corporate and HR documents
- We keep the company’s accounting during the liquidation process
- We ensure compliance with currency control
Liquidation of the representative office or branch of a foreign company in Russia
Liquidation of LLC (ООО)
Liquidation of JSC (АО)
We provide assistance with liquidation proceedings which consist of 11 main stages. We do most of the work and request our clients to perform as few actions as possible.
- Client provides us with necessary documents → Document review
- Liaising with the client’s bank
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Initiating liquidation proceedings → Client signs documents
- Submitting documents to the relevant registration authority
- Changing bank signature card
- Announcing the initiation of liquidation proceedings in official publication
- Preparing 2nd set of liquidation documents 2 months after official publication → Client signs documents
- Tax check of company
- Preparing 3rd set of documents → Client signs documents
- Closing bank accounts
Liquidation proceedings take from 6 to 18 months, depending on the circumstances and reasons for liquidation: tax arrears, debts to creditors, lack of activity, legal proceedings against the company, voluntary liquidation.
About Accountor Russia
Accountor is one of Russia's largest providers of business processes outsourcing. We are a part of Accountor Group, the largest financial and HR service company in Northern Europe.
We offer a full range of financial administration & legal services that help companies to concentrate on doing business while we take care of day-to-day routine.
If you would like to find out more about our services, please feel free to contact us.