Foreign investors have been especially seeking advice following the substantial amendments introduced to Russian contract law in 2015. Clients often request referring to rules similar to those applied under foreign contract law, and now more flexible local regulations allow doing so.
Our contract support expertise includes the following:
- Drafting, amendment and termination of import/export and domestic contracts such as sale-purchase, distribution and other contracts;
- Support for bank currency control documentation;
- Provision of customs registrations and support for cross-border contracts;
- Receipt of required conformity certificates and other mandatory documentation;
- Analysis and risk protection at all stages of contract work;
- Management of claims within contractual relationships and many others;
- Representing clients’ interests and supporting them in negotiations for contract conclusion, amendment and termination;
- Work on all types of trade agreements with foreign elements and advice on building and further developing best solutions for your and your distributors’ networks
A good example of our contract support is when our lawyers support your business facing rapidly changing rules on import/export/sanctions and trade environment thus ensuring that your cross-border transactions remain secure. We have received very good feedback from large investors and medium-sized companies about our contract support in various fields such as real estate, manufacturing, high-tech and commodities.
Opting for our contract support, you will benefit from proactive support at the very beginning of any project when we prepare pre-contractual paperwork (letters of intent, memoranda of understanding, preliminary agreements) up to completion of the project.
Our team of contract lawyers speaks Russian, English, German, Finnish and is highly professional, experienced and competent in many sectors, including but not limited to construction, finance, real estate, international trade, manufacturing, IT, transportation, R&D, health industry and others.
Our practitioners will do their utmost to ensure that the best terms and conditions are included in your contracts.
Please rest assured that our expert team will prepare and revise all contracts to meet your specific business requirements and offer your business the best possible protection.
If you would like to find out more about our services, please feel free to contact us by phone: +7 495 788 00 05, by email: email@example.com or filling the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.