Protection of personal data
We help building a personal data protection system and help companies to:
- Comply with Federal Law FZ-152, Federal Law FZ-149 and GDPR;
- Prepare for Roskomnadzor and Rostrud inspections;
- Avoid fines and reputation risks.
Review of documentation, review of processes in organizations, advice on improvements, changes to documents or drafting of correct documents from scratch.
We would be pleased to review your situation and tell you for free what needs to be done.
Our services for protection of personal data in organizations
- Preparing an order for appointment of a person responsible for personal data protection in the company;
- Preparing internal documentation for personal data protection;
Collecting necessary information, preparing and submitting notices to Roskomnadzor;
- Preparing documentation related to the processing of personal data of employees, clients, job applicants and suppliers;
- Preparing addenda to contracts for agreement with clients of terms and conditions for personal data processing;
- Developing policies and confidentiality notices for company website in compliance with Federal Law FZ-152 and GDPR.
Constant monitoring of legislation
Procedure for documentation preparation
- Contract conclusion. If you leave a request on our website, we will contact you for further details. Alternatively, you could also call us to chat with us over the phone.
- Information collection. We will send you a simple questionnaire to collect the information necessary to develop documents for personal data protection.
- Document development. We will prepare a set of documents for protection of personal data that meets the needs of your company.
Implementation. We will brief and provide instructions on personal data processing, how to obtain consent for data processing, etc.
- Consultation. In the event of changes in the law, we let our clients know that the documentation needs to be changed.
If you have any questions or would like a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or by filling out our request form.