Collection of accounts receivable
Three reasons to hire our team
- We review contracts for compliance with Russian laws;
- We collect information about the counterparty;
- We review documentation confirming proper fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- We assess whether debt can be collected;
- We manage claims.
Debt recovery through pre-trial process
- We assess whether there is a risk that the debt could not be collected due to a decrease in the debtor’s liquidity before the end of litigation;
- We look for opportunities and take measures to reduce the risks of non-repayment;
- We prepare proposals;
- We conduct negotiations;
- We send pre-action letters.
We estimate the return on the undertakings for each of the following options:
Debt recovery in court
- We review the subject of dispute and available evidence;
- We prepare a legal position, determine the jurisdiction of the dispute;
- We draft and file a claim for debt collection;
- We represent the client’s interests in court during the consideration of the claim.
We can also open settlement accounts for foreign companies with no bank accounts in Russia so that money received from debtors can be credited to such accounts after collection of receivables.