Webinar. Employer obligations for remote work to prevent the spread of coronavirus Covid-19
24.03.2020 Anna Reznikova, Chief Labor Lawyer at Accountor, held a webinar on Employer obligations for remote work to prevent the spread of coronavirus and addressed the following issues:
- Recommended measures, employer obligations to prevent the spread of coronavirus
- What is not recommended for employers to do and how to protect themselves
- What work is recognized as remote work and what is the advantage of remote work for employers
- Main features of remote work, formalities to switch to remote work and payment procedure
- Employer responsibility for non-compliance with sanitary rules and regulations
Given the great amount of interest in this topic, we will hold another webinar soon on the impact of the spread of coronavirus on legal relations with counterparties and partners. Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date.