Outsourcing for International Technical Assistance Projects
Every year, more and more international technical assistance projects are implemented in Ukraine. Launching a project is a multistage process.
The services Accountor Ukraine provides for projects implementers are:
• State registration: getting the project registered at the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
• Accreditation of the Implementer
• Registration of a Representative Office of the donor institution in Ukraine (if necessary)
• Drafting contracts between the development partner and contractor/recipient
• Drafting contracts between subcontractors and the contractor/recipient
• Helping foreign implementers obtain the Taxpayer Identification Code and get registered as USC payer
• Helping the implementers exercise their right to receive perks and benefits prescribed by the applicable laws and by international contracts of Ukraine
• Employment assistance for Ukrainian citizens and foreign nationals
Accountor Ukraine handles all formalities and makes sure all deadlines/requirements are met.
• Notifying the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of changes in procurement plan
• Providing a copy of the annual report to the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine with a copy of the annual report
• Legal support for importing of goods into Ukraine
• Appealing the decisions of regulatory authorities