Investing and entrepreneurship in Russia. Pekka Viljakainen
Accountor team visited Skolkovo Startup Village 2017. Timo Sivonen, Accountor Sales Director, interviewed Pekka Viljakainen, one the most famous Finnish investors and entrepreneurs in Russia, adviser to the president of Skolkovo Foundation.
Pekka answered the following questions:
- What do you think about the investment climate in Russia?
- What business areas are the most interesting or promising in Russia for both short and long term?
- How would you describe the development of foreign investment activity in Russia?
- What could you say about the Russian government’s interest and support to investment in startups in Russia?
- Could you name Russian startup projects that would have been further expanded to Finland?
- What are the most complicated issues for starting up your business in Russia?
- What in your opinion are the biggest benefits for companies to outsource their business administration?
- From an investor’s point of view, what could a startup company gain for professional financial administration?
- Would you have any greetings to businesses who are considering the enter the Russian market?
You can watch the full video or click the most interesting question for you