Skip to main content
FAQ usein kysytyt kysymykset


When can I get in contact with Accountor?

Accountor provides support by phone and email during normal business hours. Normal working hours are weekdays at 09:00 - 16:00 (CET), Monday to Friday. We have a pne hour lunch break. On weekends we are closed.

Our switchboard is open from 8:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday but closed for lunch between 12:00 and 13:00. Phone: +46 10-475 01 00.

The reception in our Stockholm office at Sankt Eriksgatan 113 has got the same opening hours. But please note that in these times we sometimes work from home, so please contact us before you plan to visit a specific person.


How do I get in contact with a sales person? How do I become a customer?

Are you interested in our accounting and payroll services? Call us: +46 20-30 00 40. Or request a quote or book an appointment by filling out this form, or send an email to

Where can I find your contact details?

Contact information to us you find here. Phone: +46 10-475 01 00 e-mail: We have several offices in Sweden.

Where do I find a link to the Portal and Extranet?

Corporate secretarial services and domiciliation services

Corporate secretarial services and domiciliation services are being offered by Accountor to facilitate your continued business in Sweden. The services include a person authorized to receive service of process, virtual office and annual legal compliance and statutory filing.

Read more about our corporate secretarial services.

Can you help to set up a business in Sweden?

Accountor can provide you with advice and assistance with the company registration through a purchase of a shelf company or by registering a new company. 

You can read more about establishing a limited company in Sweden here. 

Can Accountor help my company with Swedish taxes?

Accountor can help your company with Swedish taxes and obligations as well as preparing and filing of tax returns. 

Since the rules regarding tax are extensive, complicated and can also change from year to year we offer proactive advice in consultation with you to avoid unnecessary tax penalties and late fee charges.

Can you help me with my company's VAT?

VAT, value added tax according to swedish rules - Accountor can help with transaction analysis, quality control and investigation for compliance. 

How do I know if I need to register as an economic employer?

While hiring temporary labour in Sweden, we have since January 1, 2021 an economic employer approach instead of the previous formal employer approach.  Read more about what this means. 

We can help. Welcome to contact us. 

Which GAAP’s are used in Accounting and Financial reporting in Sweden?

In Sweden you have four GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. the first one is for Close companies. 

  • K2 is a simplified GAAP for smaller companies (under 80 MSEK in revenue). It is not possible to prepare a Group consolidation in accordance to K2.
  • K3 is similar to IFRS SmE. Applies both to legal entities and Group consolidation.
  • K4 is IFRS with adaption to Swedish regulations in legal entities. Applies both to legal entities and Group consolidation.

The ”K” stands for the Swedish word for “category”. Small companies can chose to account and report  in accordance to K3 or K4 but larger companies must apply to either K3 or K4.

Accountor can help with this and other qualified accounting issues.