This Privacy Statement (hereinafter the "Statement") gives you information about how Accountor AS collects, uses or shares your personal data in connection with the service offered ("service") and / or the website www.accountor.no. Please read this statement carefully before you start using the service or visit the website.
1. Data Controller
Contact information for the Data Controller:
Org. No: 981 947 843
Adress: Innspurten 1A, 0663 Oslo
Telephone: +47 02714
Name of person responsible for the protection of personal data:
Karine Olsen, Governance Manager
Address: Innspurten 1A, 0663 Oslo
We are part of the Accountor Group. Contact information for the Data Protection Official on Group level:
Name: Päivi Konttila-Lokio, Data Protection Officer
Adress: Keilaniementie 1, 02150 Espoo, Finland
2. Gathering of personal data
We can collect personal data in different ways. As a rule, we only collect personal information such as
- information that is stated by you when you communicate or do business with us, such as when you purchase our service or sign up for our service, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for offers or information
- information that is generated when you use our service or visit our website, such as when you log in to the service
- information that is obtained from other sources where it is in accordance with the law. For example, the National Population Register, the Brønnøysund Register or other public registers.
You are not required to provide us with personal information, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide our service to you.
The personal information we collect includes the following categories of information:
- Basic information, such as name, title and relationship with the company you represent, contact information (email, address and phone), as well as language settings
- Information related to the customer relationship, such as service and order details, payment information, invoice information, marketing permits and prohibitions
- Customer interaction, customer contact and responses, as well as entries about the use of the individual's rights
- Personal information generated in connection with the use of our service or when visiting the website, such as user ID, password, authentication information, timestamps and log of use of the service, information collected using cookies and similar technologies on the website (device ID and type , operating system and application settings); and
- Other data, which is based on your consent and defined when the consent was requested
3. Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
We only collect, process and use personal information needed for operational reasons, efficient customer care and relevant commercial activities.
Your personal information is processed for the following purposes:
1. SERVICE OFFER AND ADMINISTRATING YOUR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
The main reason for collecting personal information is to provide and deliver the service to you. To do this, we manage and maintain the customer relationship between us and you, or the company you represent. In this case, our processing of personal data will be based on the contract between you, or the company you are presenting, and us.
We may contact you to inform you of new features of the service, or to promote and sell other related services. We may use your personal information for market research and customer surveys. In this regard, the processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with information as part of the service and promoting our services to you. You can oppose direct marketing at any time (please see Chapter 8 of this statement).
3. SERVICE DEVELOPMENT, INFORMATION SECURITY AND INTERNAL REPORTING
We also process personal information to ensure the security of the service and the website, to improve the quality of the service and the website, and to develop new features of the service. We may also generate internal reports based on personal information, in order to provide relevant information to our management, and to conduct business appropriately. In these cases, the processing of personal data is in our legitimate interest to ensure that our service and website have an acceptable level of data security, and that we have sufficient and relevant information available to develop our service and to manage our operations.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We may be required to process personal data in order to fulfill our statutory obligations, e.g. in relation to accounting or to fulfill the requests of the authorities (eg the tax authorities) according to the law.
5. OTHER PURPOSES YOU HAVE AGREED TO
If you have given your consent that we may process your personal data for other purposes, we have the right to process personal data accordingly.
Transfers and additional personal data
We may transfer personal information to other Accountor Group companies within the scope of applicable laws and for the purposes set forth in this Statement, including the marketing of their products and services to you. Personal data can also be transferred to the Accountor Group for internal administrative purposes, for example in connection with management reporting and for efficient operation of the business, for example through the use of central ICT systems.
Information about personal information within Accountor Group is based on our legitimate interests to enable efficient business and customer relationship management, as well as to inform our customers about relevant services from other Accountor Group companies.
We may also transfer personal data to third parties:
- When permitted or required by law, for example, to comply with requests from the appropriate authorities or related to litigation
- When our trusted service providers process personal information on our behalf and in accordance with our policies. We will control and be responsible for the use of your personal data at any time
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of our assets
- When we believe in good faith that transparency is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to government requests, and
- With your consent to the parties to which the consent relates
Transfers of personal data outside the EU / EEA
We do not transfer your personal data outside the EU or the EEA.
We may transfer personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area when our partner carrying out the assignment is located outside these areas. In these cases, we provide the necessary safeguards to secure registered rights and freedoms in accordance with applicable privacy laws, such as the EU General Privacy Regulation (679/2016).
For example, our marketing provider transfers personal information to the United States to provide services to us. This service provider has ensured an adequate level of protection of personal information by certifying itself to the Privacy Shield Framework. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, see this link.
Retention of personal data
Your personal information will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes defined in this statement.
Most of your personal data will be retained during your client relationship with Accountor. Some personal information may be retained after the customer relationship with us has been terminated, whether required or permitted by applicable laws. For example, after the customer relationship with us has ended, we usually store personal data that is necessary to respond to requests or claims under applicable provisions of the statute of limitations, or we may store your personal information to the extent necessary to respect your desire not to receive direct marketing from us.
When your personal information is no longer required by law, rights or obligations of either party, we will delete your personal data.
You have the right to access the personal data we process about you. You can access, correct, update, change or ask to have your personal information removed at any time. However, be aware that some of this information is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this statement, and may also be required by law. Consequently, such personal data cannot be removed.
You have the right to oppose certain data processing. To the extent required by the applicable data protection law, you have the right to restrict data processing.
You have the right to data portability, that is, the right to receive your personal information in a structured, frequently used machine-readable format and transfer your personal data to another data processor, to the extent required by applicable law.
If our processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. We will no longer process your personal information for the purposes of the consent unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
Please send the above requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that there is a problem with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with your national data authority in the EU / EEA. In Norway, it is the Datatilsynet. You can find contact information about the Norwegian Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.no
We maintain security measures (including physical, electronic and administrative measures) that are appropriate to protect personal data from loss, destruction, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, we restrict access to personal information to authorized employees and service providers who need to know the information in their work.
Please note that while we try to provide appropriate security measures for personal information, no security system can prevent all possible security breaches. If a security breach occurs, we will notify you in accordance with applicable laws.
Changes to this Statement
We may make changes to this Statement from time to time. If we make changes to this statement, we will notify you on our website www.accountor.no, where you will also find the latest version of this statement.
If you have any questions about this Statement or the personal information about you that we process, please contact us at email@example.com.