Students and recent graduates
We make a+ team
Hi students and recent graduates - we know you are going through exciting times as you map your career journey in the working world. Whether you are just starting out or have already some work life experience, we are ready to help you in your career path by offering various interesting opportunities in the a+ team!
At Accountor, innovation thrives in our open, flexible workspace. We value collaboration, trust, and care for your well-being, creating a positive environment for your professional growth. Join us – where your ideas matter, and friendly faces are always ready to help. For us, Accountor is an a+ place to work!
You can follow life at Accountor on Instagram under the #accountorteam hashtag!
In the core of everything we do is our people, the a+ team. Whether we work at the office, home or maybe from summer cottage, we work as a team. We experiment, make mistakes learn and succeed together. This is why we put our people first and offer you our full support!
- Your manager is there to support you, your well-being and career – with regular dedicated 1to1 time
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
Tips for CV & application
We have gathered top tips for applications from our HR and recruitment experts. Here is how you make your CV and application a+ worthy!
- Pay attention to the details published in the job advertisement. Tailor your CV and application based on the position and highlight relevant skills.
- Present your skills with confidence and use concrete examples f.ex. projects or results that you have achieved.
- Check readability - one page is enough for CV and cover letter!
- Pro tip: ask feedback from friends and family or spar with ChatGPT
- Download Accountor's example CV template here.
Responsibility is in the core of Accountor
We are Accountorians and the name Accountor comes from the English word accountability. Therefore, an Accountorian is a responsible person you can trust.
Working responsibly is the core of our business. At Accountor, responsibility primarily means confidentiality and responsible handling of information. However, responsibility at Accountor means also much more.
If you have any questions about working in Accountor, internships, theses or you need guidance with your CV, please contact us! You can reach us with a message on Instagram @accountorsuomi.