Reimbursement Fixed Costs (TVL)
Is your company registered in the Netherlands and do you have a loss of turnover as a result of the corona measures and therefore have difficulty paying the fixed costs? You can apply for the Reimbursement Fixed Costs (TVL) programme. This tax-free allowance has been increased to a maximum of € 550,000 per company per three months for SMEs and 600,000 euros for the larger companies. Entrepreneurs are reimbursed 85% of their fixed costs if they suffer more than 30% loss of turnover. For agricultural and horticultural companies, the maximum allowance for fixed costs is 225,000 euros and for fishing companies 270,000 euros. Stricter European rules apply to these sectors. As announced in January, the Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality is developing a scheme to give these sectors the same maximum support as the other sectors.
Who does it apply to?
- Companies registered in the Netherlands.
- For companies and self-employed persons with work space separate from the private address in the Netherlands.
- Founded before March 15, 2020 and registered in the Chamber of Commerce Trade Register.
- At least 30% revenue loss per quarter due to the corona crisis.
- At least € 1,500 fixed costs per quarter, according to the percentage of fixed costs associated with the SBI code
Applications for Compensation Fixed Expenses until April 30, 2021
You can apply for a period of 3 months each time. Applications for the period Q1 2021 can be submitted from February 15 to April 30 at the RVO.