Looking for a VAT Representative in Norway?
If you have a foreign business that wants to sell goods in Norway, you need to register in the VAT Registry.
Foreign companies without a place of business in Norway must appoint a VAT representative.
Accountor acts as VAT Representative for a wide range of international companies in Norway, ensuring that the companies act according to Norwegian law.
Our VAT Experts can help you with
- Reporting to official authorities
- Calculating and reporting VAT
- Establishing NUF
- Applying for D Number
- Reporting salaries and tax to the Norwegian Tax Administration
- Ordering and administration of HSE Cards
- Administrating a c/o address in Norway for your company
- Payroll services
- Financial reporting on all levels