Skip to main content

VAT Services

Looking for a VAT Representative in Norway?

If you have a foreign business that wants to sell goods in Norway, you need to register in the VAT Registry.

Foreign companies without a place of business in Norway must appoint a VAT representative. Accountor's VAT Services is a solid choice.


VAT Services in Norway

Accountor acts as VAT Representative for a wide range of international companies in Norway, ensuring that the companies act according to Norwegian law.

VAT representative norway

Our VAT Experts can help you with

  • Reporting to official authorities
  • Calculating and reporting VAT
  • Establishing NUF
  • Applying for D Number
  • Reporting salaries and tax to the Norwegian Tax Administration
  • Ordering and administration of HSE Cards
  • Administrating a c/o address in Norway for your company
  • Payroll services
  • Financial reporting on all levels