Want to start a business in Norway?
Norway is a safe place to start a business. However, there are a lot of rules and regulations you need to know in order to have a smooth start-up. Before you start your business you need to for example make decisions about organization form and ownership, choose name and find out about VAT
We have long experience in both starting up business, and help existing business. This page will give you some pointers, but feel free to contact us for more information and knowledge.
Choice of organizational form
One of the first things you need to decide when starting a business in Norway is the organization form. Start considering these questions:
- Do you want to be employed in your own business?
- How much risk are you willing to take?
- What will be the number of employees?
- How many owners will there be?
The most common alternatives for foreign enterprises doing business in Norway are:
- Norwegian registered foreign company (NUF)
- Individual companies (ENK)
- Limited Liability Company (AS)
- Partnership/cooperatives (ANS/DA)
Accountor can help you to register and establish all these organization forms.
Among other things, we can help you with:
- Advise regarding choice of the company form
- The process of registering the company
- Registration of employees
- Assistance in connection with application for D-number and HSE card
- Registration, reporting, and payment of VAT
- Tax form and returns
- Annual reporting
We can also help you with any other questions regarding establishing a company in Norway. Please feel free to contact us!