Our payroll services
Leave your payroll to a professional
Payroll is a discipline that requires knowledge because of the complicated regulatory framework. Make sure everything is done right by letting a professional partner do the payroll service for your company. You, instead, can spend your time on other staff work or increasing earnings in your business. In most cases, you'll save a lot by having an expert partner to do the work.
Employees usually take for granted that the salary is paid on time. On a day that does not happen, you are in a critical situation. By outsourcing your payroll services to Accountor, you can be convinced that everything is going well. Our salary specialists have experience with payroll functions in organizations of all sizes. We ensure that you get good systems and qualified professionals to process the payroll function of your company.
Accountor in Norway has specialists with in-depth knowledge of the salary and staff field, and we are happy to take care of you. Our systems naturally meet the requirements of law and GDPR. We are also ISAE3402 certified.
For a fixed monthly price (*) we take responsibility for:
- Change in fixed salary data.
- Registration of variable salary data received according to the Accountor standard
- Calculate salary
- Transmission of payrolls for approval
- Payment of remuneration via remittance
- Transmission of paychecks by e-mail or in Visma.net
- Transmission of accounting documents
- Report to Altinn
- Calculation of tax deduction and employer's contribution
- Payment of tax deduction and employer's contribution via remittance
- Predefined standard reports.
- Registration of new employees and submission of professional code
- Final settlement employee update of end date and status.
We can also help with employment contracts, sickness absence to NAV, counseling for the difficult conversation, claiming sickness benefits and counseling for onboarding. Contact us for a non-binding call and your needs.
* Example of fixed price: Example of 10 employees on fixed salary, approx. 3,500 per month.