Interim accountant services
- Professional accountants from one of the Top 10 accounting companies. Our accountants constantly improve their own skills and regularly pass exams and tests;
- Savings on selection and skill assessment;
- Quick allocation of additional resources as needed;
- Knowledge of the particularities of your business: we work with companies engaged in various industries and always have the specialist you need;
- Guarantees: professional liability insurance, NDA, database safety guarantees. Our reputation and proper fulfillment of contractual obligations will give you peace of mind.
- Flexibility: you are not tied by the restrictions imposed by the Russian Labor Code as you pay for services rendered and do not enter into an employment contract;
- Services can be provided remotely, so there is no need for a workplace;
- Support from lawyers, tax, and IT specialists, if necessary;
- Our accountants always have access to all necessary reference and information systems.
The list of tasks is always compiled in view of the client’s business’ specifics and needs. When engaged as interim accountants, our accountants typically provide the following services on a temporary or project basis:
- Entering documents for receipt of goods, work, and services into 1C Accounting, 1C HR, 1C ERP, 1C Trade management, SAP;
- Entering documents (expense reports) into 1C Accounting, 1C Comprehensive automation, 1C ERP, 1C Trade management, SAP;
- Entering documents for the accounting of fixed assets, materials;
- Preparing primary documents for the accounting of fixed assets, claims, invoices;
- Entering bank statements into the accounting system – broken down by payment and commission certificates;
- Bank transactions (payments in rubles);
- Bank transactions (payments to individuals, preparation and timely submission of currency control documents, registration of import and export contracts with bank);
- Preparing reports for Rosstat;
- Drawing up primary documents;
- Collecting and sorting out primary documents from counterparties;
- Checking and re-entering all documents into 1C Trade management before uploading onto 1C Accounting, completing database synchronization;
- Preparing purchase/sales ledger;
- Reconciling data in purchase/sales ledger with data in accounting system;
- Preparing reconciliation reports with counterparties (customers/suppliers). Setting up reconciliation automation in 1С;
- Scanning, archiving primary accounting documents, contracts;
- Other accounting and reporting tasks as requested by the client.
Contact us to find the best accountant option for you. If you have doubt about how effectively accounting has been set up in your company, we recommend starting with our express analysis of accounting department performance. If necessary, our financial consultants could also take on your company’s financial functions.