Seminar on transfer pricing 2019
Event has passed
We successfully held this event. You can read about it and download presentations on the report page.
- Nevskiy pr. 49/2, Radisson Royal Hotel (Mayakovskaya metro station)
- April 04, 2019. 10:00-11:45 (registration and welcome coffee from 09:30)
- Registration deadline: March 29, 2019
- ul. Bakhrushina 11, Building 1, Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya Hotel (Paveletskaya metro station)
- April 09, 2019. 10:00-11:45 (registration and welcome coffee from 09:30)
- Registration deadline: April 4, 2019
The number of participants is limited and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis
Justification of transfer prices
International groups of companies
Program and speakers
- 09:30-10:00 – Registration
- 10:00-10:45 – Transfer pricing: Topical issues in 2019, Olga Mazina
- 10:45-11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:00-11:20 – Solutions for transfer pricing automation, Dmitry Bespalov
- 11:20-11:45 – Q&A
Topics and speakers
Transfer pricing: Topical issues in 2019
Olga Mazina, Director of Tax Consulting and Audit Department at Accountor, will explain how to determine the transactions and prices that will be subject to tax control in 2019 and give recommendations on how to justify transfer prices and minimize tax risks. Olga will also review the latest court practice on transfer pricing.
Olga joined Accountor in 2000 and currently heads the department of tax consulting, audit and transfer pricing. Olga specializes in tax, audit and financial consulting as well as transfer pricing. Olga has successfully worked on a large number of projects for major international companies operating in northwest Russia. Olga graduated in 2000 with a master’s degree in finance and credit from St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance. Olga has also obtained an ACCA (Diploma in International Financial Reporting).
Solutions for transfer pricing automation
Dmitry Bespalov, Director of Accountor IT Solutions, will talk about the solutions for transfer pricing automation.
Dmitry manages the IT department at Accountor and specializes in the automation of accounting and management accounting processes, implementation of electronic document management and electronic digital signature, as well as the development of architecture and logic of analytical reports. Dmitry graduated in 2010 with a master’s degree in computing, systems and networks from St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
The number of participants is limited and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Please sign up in advance.