Benefits for small and medium enterprises. How to get into the SME register
On April 29, Evgeniy Sumin, Deputy Director of Tax Consulting and Audit Department at Accountor, held a seminar on Benefits for Small and Medium Enterprises. How to Get into the SME Register. Evgeniy addressed the following issues at this webinar.
Update from June 18 2020: An unscheduled update of the SME register will take place on July 1. The deadline for submitting documents is June 30, 2020.
- Reduction in social contribution rates for SME from 30% to 15%
- Which companies are SMEs?
- General procedure for SME register maintenance
- How companies with foreign participation can qualify as SMEs?
- Procedure for inclusion in register of LLC with foreign capital
- Calculation of savings from reduction in rates
- Social insurance contributions for SMEs in 2021
- Other benefits for SMEs
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on upcoming events and webinars.