Annual Reporting 2021 for Dormant Companies
The year 2021 is over, and it is high time you prepared your annual financial statements and tax reports. The due date for submitting them to the tax office is March 1, 2022. If your company did not have any business activities in 2021 at all, you are supposed to submit a "zero" annual Corporate Income Tax Declaration. If this is the case, here is a basic list of questions most companies face when preparing the “zero” annual declaration:
- What form is used for filing the annual declaration, where and how can I get it?
- How do I fill out the form?
- How do I submit the reports / where do I send them?
- Which must be submitted first: tax reports or financial statements?
Why Choose Accountor for Your Annual Report Preparation?
The basic cost of a "zero" annual declaration preparation is €100 + VAT.
Possible Additional Services
- Legal support for obtaining electronic digital signature keys
- Preparation of VAT reporting (for VAT payers)