Liquidation of Legal Entities or Representative Offices of Foreign Companies
Liquidation of a company or a non-resident representative office is a complex and time-consuming process, which consists of such stages as: documenting the owner/non-resident’s decision, dismissing the employees, working with assets, preparing for tax audit and other inspections, having documents archived, etc.
Implementing the decision to liquidate a company requires professional accounting and legal support.
Accountor Ukraine supports your liquidation process from "a" to "z", i.e.:
- Conducts a thorough analysis of the company/ representative office’s business activities prior to the liquidation.
- Arranges the internal liquidation process: appoints the Liquidator and organizes the Liquidator’s work.
- Sends out notifications to the State Registrar / Ministry of Economy, Tax Service, Pension Fund and Social Funds as well as communicates with government agencies during the liquidation process.
- Provides legal and accounting support with employee dismissals and settlements with employees.
- Provides accounting support, filing financial statements and tax reports.
- Conducts inventory of assets and liabilities.
- Provides legal support in dealing with debtors/creditors’ claims and demands.
- Provides support during tax audit and other audits.
- Gets the assets remaining after satisfaction of creditors' claims returned to the owner/foreign company.
- Helps with document archiving.
Accountor Ukraine provides full legal and accounting support of company liquidation. We also provide consultations on the procedure of getting the legal entity/representative office taken off the registers and removed from the databases of supervisory activities.