Outsourcing for Renewable Energy Companies
The share of world’s energy collected from alternative sources (i.e., solar, wind, tidal, geothermal energy etc.) has increased dramatically in recent years. In many regions of European countries, traditional power plants are replaced by plants generating renewable energy.
Due to Ukraine’s geographical perspectives, our country is one of the most promising places for starting renewable energy business.
We at Accountor Ukraine offer our full range of accounting and legal services for renewable energy producers.
- Accounting and tax accounting services.
- Preparation of tax declaration on land fees.
- Tax planning.
- Consulting on business activities.
- HR & Payroll.
- Submitting financial indicators for reports to the National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities (NCREU).
- Preparation of management reports.
- Legal support of company registration or purchase of corporate rights from an existing company for doing power generation business.
- Investment consulting: advising on the procedure and scheme of investment.
- Legal support of day-to-day business activities.
- Full-cycle contract management: participating in negotiations, drafting contracts, checking compliance with Ukrainian laws, assessing possible risks and providing recommendations for risk minimization, amending or terminating contracts.
- Contract management and consulting services when purchasing and importing equipment for construction, reconstruction and/or operation of the power plant.
- Legal and accounting support of annual financial statement audit.
- Legal support of creating a website and posting the data which must be disclosed by licensed energy producers.
- Representing the company in dealings with authorities (NCREU, State Tax Service, etc.).
- Recruiting staff, including Project Managers in Ukraine.
- Accounting automation.