COVID-19 Anti-crisis service package
Accountor Ukraine offers the following service package:
1. Settlement of disputes under the terms of existing contracts in connection with the Emergency Situation and quarantine;
2. Advice on the possibility of relying on force majeure terms of the existing contracts;
3. Analysis of current contracts for possible risks in connection with the emergency situation and quarantine;
4. Advice on risk avoidance / optimization / amendments to the existing contracts;
5. Preparation of notifications for counterparties on changes of working conditions in connection with the emergency situation and quarantine;
6. Advice on optimizing rent payments for office space;
7. Obtaining a certificate of force majeure from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
We also offer consultations regarding the following:
• Rent payments during quarantine: to pay or not to pay?
• The impact of quarantine on contractual obligations.
• Is quarantine a force majeure event?
• What is “emergency situation”, “emergency”, “self-isolation” and “quarantine”?
• Quarantine in Ukraine 2020: business risks and how to reduce them
• Clarification of new laws adopted because of COVID-19.
Why Choose Us
Speed and Accuracy
Accountor Ukraine, as part of the Accountor Group, which has offices in 7 countries, provides professional support to international companies in the face of global challenges related to force majeure.