Get access to a qualified CFO for a short assignment or more permanently. Do you want overall 360˚ analyses, go deep within a focus area or create road maps for the future? Then an interim CFO is something for you. We have the needed network of contacts and the experience so that you quickly get the right person in place.
From administrator to business support
Today's CEOs want a proactive, business-oriented Financial Officer (CFO) at their side. The CFO role is changing from yesterday’s head of accounting to today's business partner. By hiring a CFO from Accountor you can meet these expectations.
Do you need to streamline the accounting process and improve reporting standards in the company to make better decisions? Our consultants at managerial level are used to working in different environments, with different software and in different industries. They are experienced, flexible and are good at cooperating and quickly familiarise themselves with new problem areas.
EXAMPLES OF ASSIGNMENTS THAT CAN BE HANDLED BY AN INTERIM CFO:
- Total responsibility for financial department
- Supervision of other accountants
- Creating annual report and financial analysis
- Working with the consolidated financial statements
- Benchmarking - evaluate key performance indicators vis-a-vis the industry's other stakeholders
- Payroll preparation
- Financial reconciliations
- Cash flow monitoring
- Current financial matters
- Economy related projects
- Capacity and competence support
A CFO FROM ACCOUNTOR CAN SUPPORT AND RELIEVE YOUR FINANCIAL ORGANISATION BY:
- Going into a temporary operational role
- Solving an urgent task
- Supplying specialist knowledge for a limited time
- Lead or participate in a project
- Take over the operation of a specific task or process on site
- Supplying energy and impartiality in special situations